Thursday 6 August 2015

The 50 Random Facts Tag











I saw this on another blog and it really appealed to me. I'm a bit of a list freak, and obviously I like 'random' .... so here goes!
50 random facts about me ....















  1. I am 4 feet eleven inches in height
  2. I am short sighted
  3. I don't like parsnips
  4. I fancy Gregg Wallace
  5. I crashed my first car within days of passing my driving test
  6. I used to collect pictures of Charlie's Angels when I was a child
  7. I have one younger brother
  8. I don't have any children
  9. I have two cats; Costa and Nero
  10. I love Greece
  11. I went to Spain once, it rained all week
  12. I spent an hour standing on the 4th Plinth in Trafalgar Square
  13. I only have nine inches of small intestine
  14. My top teeth are all implants
  15. I won a View Finder in a competition in Look-In magazine when I was nine
  16. I have been dying my hair since I was sixteen
  17. I bit my nails until I was 26
  18. I was bitten by a Corgi when I was 10
  19. I read on the toilet
  20. I stopped smoking four months ago
  21. My Mum is from County Donegal, Ireland
  22. I drive a Ford Fiesta
  23. I once when to the Shetland Islands on the back of a Triumph Bonneville
  24. My first live concert was Toyah in Nottingham in 1983
  25. I have a nephew called Dylan
  26. I got married to Martin in the Caribbean
  27. I was a bridesmaid this year
  28. I used to work in a High Security Forensic Psychiatric Hospital
  29. I don't like flying
  30. My middle name is Maria
  31. My favourite TV programme is Masterchef
  32. I really believed that my Dad was Tarzan
  33. I once cadged a lift in an ice-cream van
  34. I married my first husband when I was 22, it lasted 4 years
  35. I think I am addicted to the Internet
  36. I buy too many clothes
  37. I really believe that you can never have enough shoes
  38. I have a Diploma in Counselling
  39. I like Mojitos
  40. I have over 1200 books on my 'to be read' pile
  41. I don't own an e reader
  42. I snore ..... loudly
  43. I have three tattoos
  44. I had my nose pierced when I was 30
  45. I am a collector of stationery
  46. I am very good at mental arithmetic
  47. I drink very strong, milky tea, preferably Yorkshire Tea
  48. I used to play the clarinet
  49. I work for a charity
  50. I love lists


So there you go, a bit of nonsense.  Now I have that tune in my head .... "it's all about you ......" 

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you on 37! And I just can't imagine you with a clarinet! Wow.

    ReplyDelete