Thursday 27 June 2013

How To Make Your Man Behave in 21 Days...... by Karen Salmansohn .... from Presents For Men

How To Make Your Man Behave in 21 Days or Less, Using The Secrets of Professional Dog Trainers - phew, what a very long title for a quite small book!    Written by Karen Salmansohn and illustrated by Alison Seiffer, this book would make a sweet and funny gift for both men and women.


My copy of the book came from www.presentsformen.co.uk who have a great website full of some really quirky and unusual gifts for the men in your life.   I always struggle to buy gifts for the men in my family, both my Dad and my Brother are horribly difficult to buy for.  Browsing through the website has given me some great ideas for future presents.  I especially like the funny books section on the site, there is a great collection to choose from ranging from 101 Things To Do With A Retired Man to Great EMail Disasters - definitely something for everyone.

How To Make Your Man Behave ..... made me chuckle and nod my head, and the illustrations are fabulous too.

Just a couple of observations and tips from the book:

Dogs are known for their pack behaviour.  A dog forced to spend too much time in captivity with you will suffer greatly.  He'll whine and bark until he's let out to hang with his pack.

Dogs display marked territorial behaviour, claiming their perceived space with belongings and scent.

Dogs are known for bad peeing habits.

Sound familiar ladies?   Yes?   Well, maybe the author is right and dog training secrets are the way forward with our men!!


No comments:

Post a Comment