Thursday 27 September 2012

Promotional Poster Fame!!

Oh my!   I've just received an email from Orion Books and I'm really thrilled and excited.  My photo has been chosen to be on the new promotional poster for Linwood Barclay's latest novel Trust Your Eyes.

The poster will start to appear on the London Underground from 1 October and will run for around 2 weeks.  I won't see it, but I'm thrilled to be part of it.  I've examined the poster and I can spot at least two other bloggers that I know on there.

I reviewed Trust Your Eyes for Real Readers a while ago (here)  and I really really enjoyed it, I hope it's a huge success for Linwood Barclay.  I've heard that there are plans to make it into a film.  I think it would make the perfect movie - it's a really engrossing psychological thriller and if it's adapted well and has a good cast, then I think the film could be excellent.




1 comment:

  1. Once a luxury of the rich and famous, technology has, for the first time in history, made it possible for anyone to capture, share and preserve their most precious life stories.

    glory's fame

    ReplyDelete